Supply of kitset sheds - Goldpine
All goods and services supplied by Goldpine Industries Limited (“Goldpine”, “we”, “us” or “our”) to the Customer (“the Customer”, “you” or “your”) are supplied on the basis set out in the terms of sale.
Where we agree to supply kitset sheds and/or construct a shed or other building for you, the following terms also apply.
1. Patents, copyright and technical information
- Ownership of all intellectual property rights in all drawings, specifications and other technical information provided or used by us in connection with the contract is vested exclusively in us.
- Any technical information or knowledge at any time transmitted either orally or in writing by Goldpine to you will remain Goldpine’s exclusive property and will be treated confidentially by you. None of this information may be re sold, transferred or divulged to any party by you or on your behalf without our written consent.
- If requested by Goldpine, you must promptly return any information, samples, literature or promotional material supplied by or on behalf of Goldpine to you.
- Delivery of the kitset shed and/or building must be available to be taken within 2 months of order confirmation. If delivery is not available to be taken within this time, Goldpine reserves the right to re-price the kitset shed and/or building order.
3. Material Supplied
- We will supply plans, specifications, producer statement, H5 treated poles, H3 treated rafters, purlins, girts, roofing and flashings (if requested), cladding as specified, all fixings required, spouting if specified, and delivery to site (within a 30km radius of Goldpine premises).
4. Building (if contracted by Goldpine)
- The building will remain insured through Goldpine until completion and it is handed over to you.
- During the construction process, the building site will remain a hazard site and will not be used by you or your employees, agents or contractors, until completed and handed to you. You must ensure that you comply with all of our health and safety requirements in respect of the site.
- You will supply at your expense: suitable access to building site at all times, all necessary amenities, safe storage on site.
- Construction will include foundation holes and footings but does not include: site works, storm water disposal, building consents or fees, changes from the plans or extra materials (which must be obtained or arranged at your sole expense).